introduction to computers, information systems, computer hardware, computer software and basic file management, communication networks, internet and World Wide Web (WWW), Legal and environmental issues, computer and networks security, internet security, health issues, legal and ethical issues, ICT applications, real world applications and trends and new concepts in the information communication technology.
Teaching and Learning Methods: Lectures, activity-based learning, self- study
Practical Training: ICT laboratory training
At the end of Successfully completing this course unit, students will know
- How to install MS office 2016 package and how work with office 365
- Ability to work with MS word ,Excel and Power point 2016
- What are the new features in Word 2016 than the compare with word 2007.
- Ability to Create Web sites
At the end of Successfully completing this course unit, students will be able to
- Demonstrate basic operational knowledge of information and communication technology
- Apply and integrate end-user computer applications skills and knowledge to effective make email communication and search for information on the web.
- describe the potential of ICT to provide better health care services